Canfield Connector’s series P5600 micro protective connectors (MPCs) provide electrical controllers with surge protection against voltage spikes caused by the solenoids used on hydraulic and pneumatic solenoid valves. These MPCs are:
- Available in standard MINI, ISO, and Sub-Micro 8mm and 9.4mm.
- Ideal for use with reed switch proximity sensors.
- Able to protect programmable controllers and other types of electronic devices from inductive spikes.
- NEMA 4 and IP 65 dust tight and water resistant and do not require additional modules or hardware.
- Manufactured to ISO 9001.