Sanitary Pressure Transmitters
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company has expanded its silicon glass fused sensor series of pressure transmitters with the release of the P621 sanitary model. It features:
- A single piece 316L stainless steel sensing element with a high output silicon glass fused strain gauge.
- 3A standards compliance.
- Compatibility with CIP and SIP maintenance procedures.
- No O-rings or seals to help with leak-proofing.
- Accuracy classes of ±0.50 percent, ±0.25 percent or ±0.15 percent of calibrated span.
- Pressure ranges up to 1,000 psi and with a variety of Tri-Clamp or Cherry-Burrell process connections.
- A variety of electrical connections, including IP69K options for maximum washdown protection.
- NIST traceable calibration certificate.