Platform for Integrating Building Automation Systems
ICONICS has released FacilityWorX™, designed to help facility managers reduce costs, increase security, improve alarm response time and achieve better energy efficiency. FacilityWorX provides an open standards software integration platform for existing building automation systems to achieve a complete operational view of an entire building or campus. Other features include:
- The ability to integrate lighting, elevator, boiler, chiller, fire, generator, access control and HVAC control systems into one easy-to-configure operational console.
- BACnet, Modbus, JCI N1, SNMP, LonWorks and OPC communications with all major control systems.
- Designed with the BAS integrator in mind for easy development to drive profitability and efficiency.
- Certified for Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, and Vista operating systems.
- Assist companies in meeting LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) standards for the operation of green buildings.
- Intuitive Web-enabled interface.
- Native BACnet Support.
- Rich HVAC Symbol Library.
- Graphical interface for device and tree navigational view.
- Calendar based scheduling for planning.
- Campus-wide alarm management.
- Receive alerts via mobile devices or Web Browsers.
- Charting, analysis and reporting tools.
- Data logging and archiving.
- Redundancy support for critical applications.