A New Flame (Detector) for your HART
FL3100H UV/IR and FL3101H UV flame detectors  from General Monitors are now compatible with the HART communication protocol. Designed to detect fires over a wide field of view and provide alarm outputs directly from the detector while maintaining false alarm immunity, these flame detectors also deliver:
- Uniform and consistent communication without disturbing the integrity of any 4- to 20-mA analog signals.
- Continuous optical path monitoring to ensure quality fire protection.
- 3 SPDT high-current programmable relay outputs that provide immediate and time-delayed outputs for alarm, warn and fault conditions.
- An RS-485 serial output with the Modbus RTU protocol for linking up to 128 detectors in series or 247 with repeaters.
- Access to device configuration, diagnostics, and maintenance and alarm records.
- Backwards compatibility with the installed base of instrumentation in use today.
- Operation over a broad temperature range.
- A 4- to 20-mA stepped output.
- Suitability for oil and gas production, refining, distribution and storage operations, as well as chemical processing.