Measure Flow, Density, Temperature & Pressure
Spirax Sarco, Inc., has introduced the MassTracker™ insertion turbine multi-variable flowmeter, capable of measuring mass or volumetric flow, density, temperature and pressure. Features of the flowmeter include:
- Ability to measure a variety of liquids in line sizes from 3 in. to 80 in. (75 mm to 2000 mm).
- Hot-tappability, which allows installation and service without process shutdown.
- A negligible pressure drop.
- Low-mass rotor design fabricated from one solid block of stainless steel.
- Six field-installable cartridges with different turbine pitches and NIST traceability.
- Wide 25:1 turndown.
- FM Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C and D; Classes II, III, Division 2, Groups F and G, NEMA 4X locations, ATEX and CE compliance pending.