GF Piping Systems' Signet 2551 display magmeter — an insertion-style electro-magnetic flow sensor — features:
- The accurate measurement of flow in fluids containing a high content of particles, solids and fibers.
- Empty pipe detection and bidirectional flow capabilities.
- A convenient, all-in-1 built-in diplay that illustrates local measurement readings on an easy-to-read 2 by 16 character dot matrix LCD format.
- Indication of the flow rate, permanent flow total and resettable flow total in 1 of 6 user-selectable languages.
- A dynamic flow range of 0.15 to 33 feet/second (0.05 to 10 m/second).
- A repeatability of ±0.5 percent of reading and a linearity of ±1 percent reading.
- Stable output options that include frequency, digital or 4 to 20 mA.
- Quick mounting into pipe sizes ranging from 0.5 to 8.0 inches (DN15 to DN200) using standard Signet installation fittings to ensure proper insertion depth.
- A 2-wire system design that reduces installation costs.
- An integral grounding ring to ensure stable measurement, even in electrically noisy environments.
- PVDF/Hastelloy C wetted parts.
- No moving parts to wear or foul.
- Accommodations for flow monitoring in a range of industries, such as water and waste treatment, municipal drinking water, chemical processing, scrubbers, cooling towers, plating, beverage manufacturing and power plants.