An Illuminating FTIR Module
The MIDAC Illuminator is a compact FTIR module that integrates well with a variety of sample interfaces in virtually any configuration. The Illuminator further delivers:
- An IR source and an interferometer to generate a collimated output beam.
- The flexibility to be coupled with any sampling accessory equipped with its own IR detector to create a compact dedicated analyzer.
- The capability to replace the internal IR source with a detector module for emissions work or use with an external IR source.
- Data collection, post processing and report generation provided by the company's AutoQuant Pro real-time multi-component quantitative analysis package or Essential FTIR general-purpose spectroscopy software.
- Power via a 12-volt battery as an alternative to standard AC power, enabling use in remote or field applications.
- Dimensions of 16 by 9 by 8 inches.
- Suitability for use in open path air monitoring, emissions spectroscopy and customized analyzer configurations.