Easy Hoist Positioning
The David Round Co. introduces its new series of stainless steel trolley products for clean-room use. According to the company, these trolleys offer:
- The ability to facilitate lifting in environmentally controlled wash-down or corrosive processing areas.
- Easy positioning or repositioning of the stainless steel chain hoist, strap hoist or wire rope hoist products in the plant.
- The flexibility to select a manual, hand-geared or motorized trolley.
- Availability of capacities up to 2 tons.
- The option to specify articulating wheels to negotiate curves and switches along monorails with minimal effort.
- Sealed bearings.
- No paint as paint (even FDA-approved epoxies) is not tolerated in many clean-room environments.
- Suitability for food processors, pharmaceutical manufacturers, electronics producers and wastewater treatment facilities.