EXAIR’s new Long Super Air Knives produce a laminar sheet of airflow to blowoff, dry or cool wide surfaces up to 96? (2438-mm). A compact, energy efficient design minimizes compressed air use by entraining 40 parts room air to one part compressed air. The Long Super Air Knives feature:
- A uniform, high volume, high velocity curtain of air that is infinitely adjustable.
- Compact profile measuring 1.75? × 1.44? with compressed air inlets located on each end and the bottom to permit easy mounting in tight spaces.
- No moving parts.
- Fully-assembled lengths of 60" (1524-mm), 72" (1829-mm), 84" (2134-mm) and 96" (2438-mm).
- Aluminum, Type 303 stainless steel or Type 316 stainless steel construction.
- Optional factory installed plumbing kit.