Minimize Downtime With A Powder Flow Analyzer
Brookfield Engineering recently introduced the Powder Flow Tester (PFT) for the analysis of powder flow behavior in industrial processing equipment. Designed to minimize the downtime and expense that occurs when hoppers/silos fail to discharge, the PFT system:
- Can perform QC checks on incoming materials, quickly characterize new formulations for flowability and adjust composition to match the flow behavior of established products.
- Features a variety of test options including flow function, time consolidation, wall friction and bulk density.
- Automatically calculates time estimates for each test before starting.
- Gives a choice of graphical or tabular Data Output Format for each test plus calculations for arching dimension, rathole diameter and hopper half-angle.
- Includes Powder Flow Pro software and all accessories for handling powder samples.