The AutoJet® FDS30100 fluid delivery system—a portable, energy-efficient pump system from Spraying Systems Co.—optimizes the performance of a wide range of tank cleaning and spray nozzles. The company says that the system additionally:
- Automatically adjusts speed to maintain pressure and, operating at lower speeds, results in less energy consumption.
- Eliminates the need for control valves to throttle flow due to a variable-frequency drive.
- Quickly sets discharge pressure via an intuitive touch pad.
- Reduces chemical, water and energy use.
- Decreases downtime and minimizes manual operation.
- Is integrated—pump, motor and control—in a compact, portable cart for easy mobility.
- Accommodates a range of spray balls, tank-cleaning nozzles, and general-purpose full cone, flat spray, hollow cone and fogging nozzles; any nozzle or combination of nozzles can be used as long as the total flow and pressure are within the range of the pump, which is rated at 30 GPM at 100 PSI.
- Is easy to use.