Combustion Analyzer With All The Trappings
E Instruments introduces its E1100 handheld combustion analyzer as a rugged unit for boiler, burner, engine, turbine, furnace and other combustion applications. The E1100 also incorporates:
- Pre-calibrated and field-replaceable gas sensors to ease diagnostics and replacements, thereby reducing downtime and repair charges.
- A built-In non-thermal printer.
- Unbreakable metal probe connectors.
- O2 (0 to 25 percent) and CO (0 to 8,000 PPM) sensors.
- Efficiency, excess air and CO2 percent calculated values.
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements.
- Draft and differential pressure measurements.
- A 12-inch probe with 10 feet of dual hose, plus optional hose extensions.
- A rechargeable battery and AC charger.
- Internal memory (600 tests) to save data.
- A software package with PC communications cable.
- A vinyl carrying case with a shoulder strap.