The Micro Motion® 7826 Zirconium fork density and concentration meter from Emerson Process Management offers enhanced corrosion resistance and is designed to monitor inorganic chemicals such as hydrochloric, nitric and sulphuric acid. The 7826:
- Uses a vibrating fork to measure density and concentration.
- Is approved for ATEX and CSA / C-US.
- Is insensitive to vibration, temperature and pressure variations.
- Provides high accuracy measurements (± 0.001g/cm³ density, ±0.1 percent concentration).
- Has a direct insertion design.