A stainless steel version of TKF’s high-speed continuous vertical lift resists rust and other corrosion. The TKF continuous vertical conveyor accepts loads horizontally, conveys them vertically and discharges horizontally in a continuous non-stop operation with loading and unloading in a Z pattern. The lift:
- Can reverse direction.
- Has chain speeds up to 120 feet per minute.
- Can output up to 40 loads per minute.
- Has an easy-to-clean surface.
- Is available in five standard models, with unit load capacities ranging from 5 lbs. to 4,000 lbs., and vertical travel up to 80 feet.
- Can be customized for individual applications.