BinMaster’s SmartBob C-50 analog expansion console enables monitoring of multiple bins equipped with SmartBob2 or SmartBob-TS1 sensors from a single control console, thereby reducing the amount of required equipment, simplifying installation and lowering costs. The latest enhancement to the SmartBob cable-based inventory tracking system, the C-50 is designed to:
- Reliably measure the levels of powders, granules, pellets and dry bulk solids, as well as liquids in all types of bins, tanks and silos.
- Offers centralized bin level monitoring from either a stationary console or from Windows-based eBob software installed on a PC.
- Interface with the C-100 SmartBob control console to provide convenient networked communications via multiple 4- to 20-mA outputs and centralize all analog outputs to a single centralized location.
- Connects to the C-100 via a dedicated RS-485 cable, whereas the C-100 is connected via a daisy-chained RS-485 network to monitor data from 1 up to 120 SmartBob2 or SmartBob-TS1 sensors.
- Apply as an automated wired or wireless inventory monitoring and reporting solution.
- Is suitable for the grain, seed, feed, cement, coal, aggregates, food, chemical, pharmaceutical and plastics industries.
- Implement SmartBob sensors for small bins up to 40 feet and tall bins up to 180 feet.