Simplifying Control, Test & System Development
National Instruments has launched LabVIEW 2009, the latest version of the graphical system design software platform for control, test and embedded system development. According to the company, LabVIEW 2009:
- Simplifies the development challenges of parallel hardware architectures with virtualization technology.
- Makes it possible to deploy code to wireless sensor networks to help build smarter industrial measurement and monitoring systems.
- Can test multiple wireless standards, such as WLAN, WiMAX, GPS and MIMO systems on a single hardware platform.
- Facilitates real-time math by streamlining mathematical algorithm design and deployment to real-time hardware.
- Has the capacity to run multiple operating systems side-by-side on the same multicore processing hardware.
- Features compiler improvements and IP that enhance field-programmable gate array design.