Fieldbus-Controlled Multi-Filling System
Watson-Marlow's new Flexicon MC100 fieldbus controlled multi-filling system is designed to be integrated on new and existing filling systems, providing line flexibility for fast and contamination free changeovers. The MC100:
- Can control from 1 to 16 Watson-Marlow peristaltic dispensing pumps in a local network.
- Has an accuracy of up to ±0.5 percent down to the micro fill volumes.
- Is available with various field interfaces including DeviceNet and Profibus DPV1.
- Uses peristaltic dispensing, ideal for single-use filling.
- Repeatability of 99.5 percent.
- Accommodates flow rates from 0.1 microliter to 350 gpm.
Source URL (retrieved on 12/18/2014 - 8:03am): http://www.chem.info/product-releases/2009/09/fieldbus-controlled-multi-filling-system?qt-recent_content=0