CO2 Injection Freezer Backup
The model CA5000 freezer backup alarm system from Hampshire combines a field proven alarm systems and liquid CO2 injection system to ensure products are kept at ultra-low temperatures. The system offers:
- User-programmable alarm and control set points and alarm delay times.
- Non-volatile memory to store parameters, which are maintained even when power is lost.
- An internal battery with charger to keep the alarm running for at least 24 hours.
- Low or disconnected battery indicator.
- Backup time of at least 8 hours on one standard cylinder of CO2.
- Relay output for central alarm systems or automatic dialers.
- A door safety interlock switch that prevents CO2 injection while freezer is being accessed.