Standard-Knapp recently introduced its 597 bundler, a continuous motion multi-packer that arranges products into compact pack patterns and wraps the configurations in film. The bundler then sends the packs through an energy-efficient heat tunnel to tightly shrink the film around each multi-pack. The bundler:
- Uses single, double and three lane configurations.
- Eliminates the need for trays and pads.
- Comes equipped with easy-access “gull wing” guard doors.
- Features a Robo-Wand wrapping section and a precise servo-driven film cutting system.
- Includes a consistent, wrinkle-free bull’s eye and bottom seal, and easy access pull-out film feed module.
- Is equipped with Standard-Knapp’s operator interface and Zero-Gap II infeed.