Sanitary Tank Cleaning Nozzles
Lechler, Inc. offers two separate lines of tank cleaning nozzles that adhere to 3A sanitary standards. Each product uses FDA compliant materials and a sanitary slip-on pin to connect to the inlet, and has a smooth, slick finish to ensure that all sprayed fluid drips off the nozzle without adhering to it.
The PTFE whirly model:
- Is a free-spinning tank cleaner that has only an internal slide bearing for rotation.
- Is self-lubricating and self-flushing.
- Comes in ¾” and 1” tube connections.
The stainless steel spray ball:
- Is a static, non-rotating nozzle.
- Comes in ¾”, 1½”, and 2” inlet connections.