Monitor Pumps and Pressure Drops
Clark Solutions’ 692 series differential pressure transmitters use ceramic sensor technology to monitor pumps and liquid or gas pressure drops in process and HVAC systems. The transmitters feature:
- High resistance to extreme temperature.
- No mechanical aging or creepage.
- Compatibility with aggressive liquids and gases.
- Full-scale ranges from 20 PSID to 150 PSID.
- Ranges to 60 PSID rated for common mode pressures to 365 PSI.
- Ranges 100 & 150 PSID that can handle common mode pressures to 725 PSI.
- Typical accuracy of ±0.5 percent F.S.