Clark Solutions’ 692 series differential pressure transmitters use ceramic sensor technology to monitor pumps and liquid or gas pressure drops in process and HVAC systems. The transmitters feature:
- High resistance to extreme temperature.
- No mechanical aging or creepage.
- Compatibility with aggressive liquids and gases.
- Full-scale ranges from 20 PSID to 150 PSID.
- Ranges to 60 PSID rated for common mode pressures to 365 PSI.
- Ranges 100 & 150 PSID that can handle common mode pressures to 725 PSI.
- Typical accuracy of ±0.5 percent F.S.