PAPCO Industries manufactures Series 400 non-metallic expansion joints that are ideal for applications in which system temperature does not exceed 400°F. The Series 400, according to the company, provides:
- Your choice of construction from 2 plies of FKM fluoroelastomer, and 1 or 2 plies of reinforcing material, such as corrosion-resistant wire mesh, fiberglass cloth, etc.
- The capability to remain impervious to flue gases as the fluoroelastomer and 1 ply of reinforcing material are calendared and vulcanized to form a rugged design.
- Flexibility due to the fluoroelastomer, permitting movement in all directions.
- The power to withstand temperatures up to 400°F.
- Acid resistance.
- Elimination of the need for internal baffles to protect against fly ash abrasion.
- Availability in flanged (U-shaped) designs that boast the standard PAPCO continuous molded corner.