Filling In The Blanks In Filling & Capping
Dispense Works  recently unveiled its Ring Dex filling and capping system, which is ideal for processing small bottles, tubes and vials in a compact, yet cost-effective bench-top package. According to the company, this simple fill-in-the-blanks system also features:
- A true file-based control system that doesn't require a PC for operation.
- Pre-programmed graphical interface screens that facilitate the setting up of fill volumes, capping torques, check weights, etc.
- Time- and date-stamped recorded fill weights for each container.
- The ability to upload history files for documentation and reporting requirements.
- An on-board calibration routine.
- Pre-engineered stations requiring minimal custom tooling, which speeds up deployment.
- The flexibility necessary for future expansion.