Cardinal Scale  recently launched its 825 Spectrum weight indicator with a full spectrum of rich colors and graphics on its 640- by 480-pixel interactive touch-screen backlit LCD. The company says the 825 is also loaded with:
- Complete onscreen ticket configurability.
- The capacity for unlimited truck storage IDs.
- Fast digital fill control management.
- Color-coded checkweighing operations.
- The power to monitor up to 10 scales onscreen simultaneously.
- Various connectivity accommodations, such as 8 digital I/O (4 input/4 output), availability of 10 option slots,
- Ethernet (TCP/IP or EIP), USB (2 USB-A/1 USB-B), DeviceNet/iCan and 3 serial ports, plus optional scale input cards or 8 optional programmable I/Os with a counter.
- The capability to filter and sort truck storage reports onscreen.
- The power to easily upload databases or download from the indicator to PC using the file manager.
- The management of up to 10 scale cards weighing at 200 samples per second independently.
- The ability to monitor weight at 200 samples per second for instantaneous gate cutoff.
- Checkweighing applications that provide instant operator recognition of weight status by color.
- A progress marker and large color bar around the weight readout that change to indicate user-definable zones.
- 2 ColdFire® processors and 64 MB of user memory.
- A color-coded QWERTY keyboard for easy data entry.
- Simple navigation keys and intuitive menus.
- A 5.25- (W) by 4-in. (H) LCD.
Content Item Type:
Cardinal Scale recently launched its 825 Spectrum weight indicator with a full spectrum of rich colors and graphics on its 640- by 480-pixel interactive touch-screen backlit LCD.