Seepex  recently unveiled an integrated drive for its popular line of MD and BW progressive cavity pumps. According to the company, the drive is furnished with not only speed control and stability, but also:
- A single-reduction gear reducer.
- A 4-pole, TEFC, inverter-rated electric induction motor with 1/2 HP.
- A vector-type variable-frequency drive in a NEMA 4 enclosure.
- A performance band of 0.08 to 4.7 GPM.
- Operational pressures to 360 PSI.
- An effective speed range of 20 to 600 RPM.
- Operation on standard 15-amp circuits with a grounded plug.
- Availability of sensors and connector cables in various lengths.
- An internal sensorless feedback system.
- Strong torque capability across the entire speed range—even in areas where input line voltages vary.
- No contamination or maintenance caused by the wearing of commutator brushes.
- An H-O-A switch with a 10-turn potentiometer for manual control that accepts a 4- to 20-mA process signal through a standard 1/2-in. UNF-connector—other 1/2-in. UNF connectors are installed for external high pressure, low-flow or run-dry protection.
- Easy installation.
Content Item Type:
Seepex recently unveiled an integrated drive for its popular line of MD and BW progressive cavity pumps.