Viking® Pump  now produces the Composite Mag Drive (CMD) sealless non-metallic pump, designed for crucial liquid containment applications, including corrosive chemicals, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and flammable liquids. Offering advanced durability, broader compatibility and corrosion resistance, the new CMD Series, the company says, grants:
- The power to handle the entire pH range.
- A magnet system with a patent-pending spline that allows the magnet to self-align while floating on the shaft without extra fasteners.
- Self-lubricating, heavy-duty bearings with geometry that allows for dry-run capabilities.
- A performance level of 100 SSU (22 cSt).
- Normal capacity at 1,450 RPM, ranging from 0.34 to 16.5 GPM (1.3 to 62.5 LPM), whereas normal capacity at 1,750 RPM ranges from 0.4 to 20.0 GPM (1.5 to 75.0 LPM).
- A maximum differential pressure of 150 PSI (10 BAR).
- A maximum hydrostatic pressure of 200 PSI (14 BAR).
- A maximum recommended operating temperature of 150°F (65°C).
- A universal flange for easy installation for both ANSI- and DIN-flanged systems.
- An array of models with port sizes ranging from 0.25 to 1.5 in. (6.35 to 38.1 mm).
- Construction consisting of engineered fluoropolymer and ceramic-wetted materials.
- Fewer parts for less, more simplistic maintenance, which translates into a lower total cost of ownership.
- 100 percent renewable performance with Viking’s recommended spare parts kit.
Content Item Type:
Viking® Pump now produces the Composite Mag Drive (CMD) sealless non-metallic pump, designed for crucial liquid containment applications, including corrosive chemicals, volatile organic chemicals (VOCs) and flammable liquids.