Flying Colors In One Pass
Large blocked pipes can typically be cleared in a single pass with the RPN2420, a new rotating water jet nozzle from NLB Corp . The company boasts that the self-propelling jet nozzle is furnished with:
- Five high-cohesive sapphire nozzles positioned for efficiency-one in front and four on the sides.
- Full speed control and variable rotation of the nozzles from 50 up to 500 RPM to maximize the force of 20,000-PSI water jets.
- The ability to easily clear blockages horizontally, vertically and in tight elbows.
- Compatibility with pipes up to 12" in diameter (30.5 cm).
- Field-repairability with a simple kit.
- Operating pressures up to 20,000 PSI (1,400 BAR) with flows up to 20 GPM (76 LPM).
- A precision-machined stainless steel body.
- A weight of just 3 lbs. (1.35 kg).
- Availability of a higher flow rotating nozzle for pipes with diameters of up to 72" (183 cm).
- Operating flows of up to 60 GPM (227 LPM).