In-Demand Efficiency Gains Due To Air Analysis
Kaeser Compressors recently unveiled its comprehensive Air Demand Analysis program-a complete compressed air system audit that uses dataloggers and precision sensors to create detailed air usage profiles for individual facilities. According to the company, the program further boasts:
- The monitoring and charting of air flow, power consumption and system pressures during normal operating hours over a period of 10 days.
- The ability to create a complete picture of air requirements, including the relationship between peak and base load compressors and each compressor's duty cycle, so the company's trained specialists can easily identify areas for improvement.
- Availability for both large and small systems.
- Quick and easy installation-without interrupting daily plant operations.
- Energy savings and productivity improvements.