MASON CITY, Iowa (AP) — Authorities say no one was injured in a small fire that forced the evacuation of a door manufacturing plant in Mason City.
The fire at Graham Manufacturing Corp. was reported shortly after 1 a.m. on Wednesday.
Fire Capt. Bruce Quam says sawdust caught fire and the spark was probably caused by some machinery.
The fire damaged some plastic hosing, which is part of a vacuum system used to collect dust.
Quam says employees extinguished the flames before firefighters arrived. He estimated two dozen workers were evacuated as a safety precaution.