Improving Operational Productivity Through Education
ICONICS, a 2008 Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner of the Year and Web-enabled, OPC-based human-machine interface(HMI)/supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) visualization and manufacturing intelligence software provider for Microsoft Windows® operating systems, recently announced the release of its new seminar series entitled "Improving Operational Productivity." The new seminar series aims to help customers save time and money, a primary concern in today's economy, by using real-time performance management solutions. According to the company, attendees will learn about the benefits of:
- Quick data collection into real-time visualization dashboards and subsequent exposure throughout the enterprise.
- Developing key performance indicators (KPIs) using new .NET-based tools.
- The combination of analytics, data historian, business portal and visualization/control functionalities to create a cohesive management system.
- Visual overall equipment effectiveness, KPIs and analysis for operational excellence.
- Productivity analytics to identify process inefficiencies.
- Using a 64-bit optimized data historian.
- Data collection from any data source for reporting or analysis.
- Integrating disparate data via visualization dashboards, as well as 3D into HMI/SCADA applications.
- Portal integration with SharePoint and .NET technologies.
Scheduled 2009 seminar dates and locations include:
- March 10 in Bloomington, MN.
- March 10 in Milan, Italy.
- March 17 in Iselin, NJ.
- March 19 in Rochester, NY.
- March 24 in Southfield, MI.
- March 25 in Grand Rapids, MI.
- April 21 in Nashville, TN.
- April 23 in Atlanta, GA.
- April 28 in Reston, VA.
- April 29 in Richmond, VA.
- May 12 in Cleveland, OH.
- May 15 in Indianapolis, IN.
- April 15 in Mississauga, Canada.
"Companies are looking for ways to reduce spending on business processes without sacrificing performance," says Tim Donaldson, ICONICS marketing director. "Our new seminar provides recommendations on how to use automation software to achieve those goals, through real-time productivity analysis and role-based visualization dashboards." To register or obtain more information, e-mail email@example.com or visit www.iconics.com/seminars.