360Â° Of Visualization For Better Productivity
Thu, 01/22/2009 - 3:30am
According to ICONICS, its "360° Of Visualization For Real-Time Operational Excellence" seminar may aid in improving your engineering productivity up to 60 percent. More specifically, the company believes that this seminar can contribute to your achieving 360° of visualization and interoperability, by simply presenting you with the ability to review next-generation software solutions based on 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 and .NET technologies. The largest cost of any automation project is application development: For an average project, this can be well more than 60 percent of the total expenditure, according to the company. ICONICS' solutions, in contrast, employ open standards, which allow you to rapidly integrate new and existing systems into a unified management platform, resulting in both cost savings and a better bottom line. ICONICS says that plant engineers, IT and operation managers, system integrators and automation directors should plan to attend this seminar to learn about the benefits of:
- Point and click, intuitive configuration and visualization.
- Visual overall equipment effectiveness (OEE), key performance indicators (KPIs) and analysis for operational excellence.
- Universal data connectivity with Unified Architecture (OPC-UA).
- Real-time Web-based applications.
- 64-bit plant historians.
- Geographical information technology for enterprise visualization.
- Integrating 3D into HMI/SCADA applications.
- Alarm analytics and management reporting.
- Wireless connectivity and communication.
- Applying role-based, KPI dashboards.
- Security for the most demanding applications. Seminars are held at Microsoft locations worldwide-dates and locations include:
- January 27, 2009 in Downers Grove, IL.
- February 3, 2009 in San Francisco, CA.
- February 3, 2009 in Charlotte, NC.
- February 4, 2009 in Bakersfield, CA.
- February 11, 2009 in Waltham, MA.
- February 17, 2009 in Dallas, TX.
- February 17, 2009 in Malvern, PA.
- February 18, 2009 in Houston, TX.
- February 18, 2009 in Iselin, NJ.
- February 19, 2009 in Austin, TX.
- March 10, 2009 in Milan, Italy. For registration and locations, visit www.iconics.com/seminars. For more information, e-mail ICONICS.