Wed, 07/02/2008 - 4:55am
OPW Fueling Components www.opw-fc.com has announced the global availability of its new COMMANDO™ stainless steel flexible connector, which is designed to deliver durability and reliability in demanding fueling environments. Introducing flexibility in the installation and operation of fuel-piping systems, the OPW COMMANDO™, according to the company, is further highlighted by:
- A 25 percent thicker ribbed hose wall (vs. competitive models).
- All stainless-steel construction-including at the end-coupling connections and swivels-for high corrosion resistance.
- A working pressure rating of 150 PSIG (10 BAR).
- A minimum burst pressure of 750 PSIG (52 BAR)-the highest in the industry.
- No coated or plate end connectors or swivels (plus no Teflon®).
- An operating temperature range of -325º to 1,500ºF.
- Convoluted hose inherent hoop strength for full vacuum service.
- A 2-seal, Viton®/Buna swivel design.
- UL and UL Canada certifications.