Nanotechnology For Less Efficiency Loss
Wed, 06/04/2008 - 7:26am
According to Midwesco (www.tdcfilter.com), TurboWEB® (HD) nanotechnology air filtration media is composed of a synthetic material exhibiting efficiency, higher dust-loading capacity and extended durability. Specifically developed for industrial dust collection needs in chemical processing and other applications, TurboWEB is also characterized by:
- Nanomechanical separation processing during the initial media development stages.
- No reliance on electrokinetic charges for initial element efficiency because, due to a natural static dissipation, efficiency gains that may be achieved through electrokinetic charges may quickly be lost.
- A small-pore structure provided by nanofibers to ensure there is no loss of efficiency throughout the life of the filter.
- A low operating pressure drop.
- Performance in a testing lab and in the field.