According to Schneider Packaging Equipment Company www.schneiderequip.com , customized versions of its Robox plug-and-play robotic palletizing systems are available to increase productivity and save costseven in less than ideal conditions or footprints. The company feels that Robox's plug-and-play functionality grants:
- Palletizing from a single infeed, automatic rotation between 2 stations, pallet loading and preprogramming for the ability to palletize each SKU pallet configuration.
- The capacity to palletize virtually any product, including rigid cases, bags, cartons, or trayed productsat up to 30 picks per minute or more (depending on product).
- Operation reliant on only air and electricity.
- Higher throughput achieved with an auto pallet dispenser and over/under conveyors that can quickly swap out a full pallet for an empty one.
- A small footprint to reduce floor space requirements.
- A user-friendly setup with a FANUC robotic arm and an optimized human-machine interface, which simplifies changeover and eliminates programming.
- A standard Ethernet port for remote monitoring and diagnosis.
- A single rigid base frame mounting of the plug-and-play unit, accompanied by the flexibility of easy relocation.