Furthering Crane Productivity
Wed, 06/04/2008 - 7:26am
Konecranes www.konecranesamericas.com recently released its DynAC and DynAHoist Vectorcomplete speed control systems designed for demanding traveling and hoisting applications. According to the company, the DynA family of speed control solutions provide:
- Continuous speed control in various configurations to increase safety through reduced risk of load damage and minimized load swing.
- Smooth and easy driving characteristics, which contribute to safety with easier load handling.
- Reduced maintenance costs because of lower component wear.
- Increased crane system productivity by ensuring easy installation and start-up, a result of the standardized crane user interface and setup functions.
- Fast cycle times and a large range of continuous speeds.
- Torque and brake control management that uses inverter and vector control technology to improve reliability.
- Accurate load positioning due to high main and low creep speed.
- Availability of customizations.
- Optional varied voltage control, customized displays, selectable control methods, frequency control and modernization options.