Absence Of O-Rings & Welds
Wed, 06/04/2008 - 7:26am
TURCK (www.turck.us) introduces the PT4300a media isolated stainless steel pressure sensor for use in hazardous applications. These sensors exhibit:
- UL/cUL 1604 (CSA 213) Class I, Div 2, Groups A, B, C and D approval for hazardous area applications.
- A design constructed without O-rings or welds.
- The capacity to withstand pressure ranges up to 10,000 psi.
- A burst pressure up to 20,000 psi.
- Suitability for use in oil and gas, refrigeration, gas compression, test stand and industrial OEM applications.